Financial support is extended to the deserving students. Scholarships are provided by both the Central and State Governments. Date of issuing applications. last date for submission are regularly announced. 90% attendance is necessary to avail such scholarships. Students are helped to avail private scholarships extended by the management, philanthropists and some private sectors.
List of Scholarships
- State Government Scholarship: for SC / ST Christian Students
- Government of India Scholarship: for SC / ST Hindu Students
- Adi-Dravidar Loan Scholarship: Only for SC / ST Hostellers
- Ad-hoc Merit Grant: Only for First year SC / ST Students who have got 60% of marks in the Higher Secondary Examination.
- Bright Student Awards and Merit-cum-Means Awards: Only for SC / ST students who have scored the highest marks in the district in SSLC and Higher Secondary Examination.
- Scholarship for the Children of school teachers: Children of School teachers with more than 60% marks.
- Tamilnadu Educational Trust Scholarship: for first year students with 60% marks provided they are not in receipt of any other scholarship
- State Collegiate Scholarship
a)Scholarship for Physically Handicapped.
b)Scholarship for the children of Ex-servicemen.
c)Scholarship for the children of beedi workers.
d)Children of Farmers.
e)Stipend for students studying in Tamil Medium.
- EVR Nagamaiyar Scholarship
- Student who avail First Generation Scholarship are expected to refund the scholarship amount to the Government in case of discontinuing the course.