The Career Guidance Cell was established in the year 1998 to help the students with appropriate guidance and to establish linkages with the world of work and locate career opportunities. In 2014 the Placement Cell was established for the Career support of the students. In the fast-paced competitive world, the marginalized students and the first generation learners need more access to the information on job opportunities and so the Career Guidance and Placement Cell directs them in the right path to reach their desired goals.
- To provide the necessary information regarding employment opportunities to the students.
- To empower students through self-employment.
- To prepare them for Competitive examinations
- To organize pre-placement programs to enable students to showcase their skills during the interview.
- To enhance confidence to meet challenges.
- To equip them with life skills to secure jobs.