International Conference On Advances In Science And Engineering
( ICASE – 2022 )
24th & 25th March 2022
About the Conference
ICASE conference provides an international forum for researchers, academics, students, innovators, scientists and industry practitioners to discuss current research which is shaping a new world society. This conference will be a good platform to share research, innovations and best practices where constructive feedback and engagement with domain experts are expected. Many topics of the multi-disciplinary nature as a response to everyday challenges, faced in both developing and developed world contexts will be discussed. We encourage submissions of cross-disciplines nature cutting across many disciplines/subject-areas. We encourage any submissions that present novel ideas, works-in-progress or any concepts that you think can benefit from inputs from experts. Students and/or emerging researchers are encouraged to participate.
Submission of Abstract / Full Paper
- Authors are requested to submit full research paper in word format, not exceeding 8 pages in Times New Roman,12pt, single line spacing, single column format and fully justified, to the email id email@example.com.
- The paper should consist of Title (14pt), Abstract (10pt), Keywords, Introduction, Results and Discussions, Conclusions and References.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Only presented and selected (after peer- review process) papers will be considered for publication in SCI / SCOPUS / Web of Science/UGC Care List Journals.
- E-Certificate will be given to all the registered participants.
Last date for submitting abstract with registration fee : 10/03/2022
Last date for submitting full paper : 15/03/2022
|Category||Participation amount|| Participation
& Paper Presentation
|Students / Research scholars||300||500|
|Faculty / Academicians||500||700|
|Foreign Delegates||15 (USD)||20 (USD)|
* The above registration fee is only for 2 authors. For extra
Co-author Rs. 100/- will be charged.
A/C Name : A.P.C Mahalaxmi College for Women Seminar
and Conference Account
A/C No. : 3887019556
Bank Name : Central Bank of India
Branch : College Branch
IFSC Code : CBIN0284061
Account Type : Savings Account
** After the payment of the registration fee, participants are requested to submit their payment proof to the mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org