The Bachelors of Commerce course provides an insight into various areas helping students develop their talents, knowledge, and skill to emerge as successful intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs in the near future.
It aims to provide the students with a wide range of skills and ability in a particular area of commerce. The three-year programme equips students with further knowledge of accounting principles, export & import laws, economic policies, taxation and management.
- To build a strong foundation of knowledge in different areas of commerce
- To provide an understanding of banking, corporate, finance
- To provide knowledge about Income tax and the human resource sector
- Get up with updated knowledge of implementing business practices.
- Equip with professional interpersonal & Entrepreneurial skills
- Impart skills for recording various kinds of business transactions
- Enhance knowledge on recent economic trend
- Give real life opportunities to manage business accounts
- Understand the basic marketing concepts
- Create skills to develop marketing strategies based on product, price, place and promotion objectives.
- Understand the accounting treatment to be followed at the time of insolvency of an individual and while taking a lease of property.
- Know about the importance of human resource
- Enhance the knowledge of the fundamental and technical concepts of accounting.
- Acquire skills in reading, writing, comprehension and communication
- Know the procedures to be followed at the time of admission, retirement and death of a partner in a partnership business
- Explain the concept and role of accounting and financial reporting in the modern marketing economy
- Develop and strengthen the entrepreneurial quality among the students
- Acquire the basic knowledge of cost in business concern
- Understand the basic concepts of income tax