M.Sc. Mathematics is a two-year postgraduate program which is being divided into four semesters. The students become more skilled and specialized in a particular subject after the master degree program.
In this degree, candidates get a deeper knowledge of advanced mathematics through a vast preference of subjects such as geometry, calculus, algebra, number theory, dynamical systems, differential equations, etc.
In this course, students learn to collect big data and analyze them with the help of different tools and methods.
- Understand the existence, uniqueness, stability behavior of the solutions of ODE
- Know the theory behind various numerical methods
- Develop a comprehensive idea about the underlying principles of Mathematical Analysis.
- Understand the key concepts and techniques of differential geometry
- Know the concepts of measure and integral with respect to a measure.
- Solve optimization problems, to use mathematical software to solve the proposed models.
- Understand the problem in geometry using techniques in differential calculations, integral calculations, linear algebra, and multi linear algebra