B.Sc. Mathematics is a three year undergraduate academic degree course offered. It enables the students to develop their problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate basic manipulative skills in algebra, geometry, and trigonometry and beginnings calculus.
- Apply the underlying unifying structures of mathematics (i.e., sets, relations and functions, logical structure) and the relationship among them.
- Communicate mathematical ideas both orally and in writing.
- Investigate and solve unfamiliar math problems
- Find out the relationship between roots about coefficients
- Gain knowledge about first-order higher degree equations
- Learn how to apply comparison, root, and Cauchy’s condensation test
- Understand the fundamental of binomial Poisson and normal distributions
- Understand the concept of hyperbolic functions
- Understand the concept of vector differentiation and evaluate the double & triple
- Understand Computer Programming and its roles in program solving
- Understand Socially and Professionally, in formal and informal circumstances
- Understand and apply the fundamental concepts in graph theory