As per UGC norms and the guidelines laid by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) acts as the nodal unit of our institution. The members of the IQAC meet periodically, plan, monitor and organize all the activities of the college. We have appeared for three cycles of assessment and accreditation. The Coordinators of the IQAC, Dr. V. Meenakshi, Associate Professor, Department of Zoology, and Dr. T.S. Rajeswari, Head, Department of History, Dr. T. Lilly Golda, Assistant Professor of English have shouldered the responsibility of coordinating the activities during the first, second and third cycles of accreditation respectively. Involvement and contribution of every faculty member towards the submission of Self Study Report (SSR) and Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) are unique features of our IQAC. Every member of the IQAC is assisted by the IQAC Sub Committee (ISC), a team of teachers from the aided and the unaided streams. Being the focal point of the institution, the IQAC works towards the goals of Quality Enhancement and Sustenance, with the cooperation of dynamic and committed academicians.
Enhancing quality and achieving excellence through quality assurance initiatives, thus leading the institution to great heights.
- Promoting quality initiatives for institutional growth
- Implementing quality-oriented activities with overwhelming dedication and incredible integrity
- Conducting periodical meetings
- Setting standards and benchmarks
- Suggesting quality related activities
- Monitoring the activities of the departments, committees, clubs and associations
- Identifying the best practices of the departments
- Disseminating the practices and institutionalizing them
- Submitting the AQAR
- Implementing the NAAC Peer team recommendations
Dr. T. Lilly Golda
Assistant Professor of English
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile no : 9442029727