- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Conducting periodical meetings
- Setting standards and benchmarks
- Suggesting quality related activities
- Monitoring the activities of the departments, committees, clubs and associations
- Identifying the best practices of the departments
- Disseminating the practices and institutionalizing them
- Submitting the AQAR
- Implementing the NAAC Peer team recommendations
- Preparing for reaccreditation every five years