Department of Commerce (Unaided)
|Vision||Moulding empowered, committed and socially responsible women leaders|
|Mission||To be the Centre of Commerce and Management Education|
|1998||Year of Commencement of Corporate Secretaryship|
|2006||Corporate Secretaryship was changed as Department of Commerce|
|2013||Introduction of Post Graduate Programme|
|2018||B.Com C.A. merged with Department of Commerce|
|2020||Recognition as Research Centre|
|2020||Sanction of UGC sponsored Diploma Course in Advertising and Public Relations (NSQF)|
|Pioneers||Mrs. G. Premila
Dr. C. Kumari
Dr. S. Rosita
Mrs. M. Chitra Kala
Mrs. S. Shanthi
Dr M. Kailash
|Highlights of the Department||* The Department of Commerce graced by the presence of well qualified and experienced faculty members.
* Organising Seminars, workshop and Conferences periodically.
* The Department of Commerce is having a library of its own and subscribes to various journals.
* The Department of Commerce has undertaken many Minor and Major Projects funded by UGC & ICSSR.
* Many students are pursing Online Certificate Courses like SWAYAM & NPTEL.
* Our faculty members Coaching for NET/SET examination to P.G students.
|Publications||SMART- In-house Magazine|