Bachelor of Arts in Tamil or B.A in Tamil is a three-year undergraduate programme is taught to those students who want to increase their competence and knowledge in Tamil Literature and Language.
The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Anabolic Steroids, SARMs, and Performance Enhancement – AskTheTrainer.com alpha pharma steroids home – the best anabolic, buy injectable dianabol online – arcus – leadership academy
Through the B.A Tamil programme, the students understand the language discourse and linguistic concepts from a functional grammar perspective.
In this undergraduate programme, the students gain rare insights into a range of literary styles, periods and genres of Tamil language.
- To provide an understanding of Grammar, History of literature, literature (Sangam and modern), the culture of Tamilnadu, Journalism, Folklore and creating literature of their own
- To get updated knowledge of Tamil
- To Teach and create Knowledge of Poetry, short stories, Drama, and Prose.
- Shown the direction to live a purposeful life as reflected through literature
- Trained in computers through Tamil
- Supported the differently challenged students to be on par with others
- Developed language and communicative skills. Developed aesthetic sense to appreciate literature and life.