M.Sc. Computer Science
M.Sc in Computer Science is a postgraduate programme that is completed over a span of two years. Computer Science is one of the most popular specializations of the Master of Science degree It is an ideal programme for students who have an interest in Computer Science and want to study the subject at the postgraduate level as well.
M.Sc in Computer Science is a technical course which provides students with an opportunity to develop proficiency and core competence in the field of Computer Science. Students can land at lucrative jobs after completing this course, especially in the sector of Information Technology (IT) and in computer hardware and software companies.
- Students will be able to demonstrate a broad knowledge of Computer Science which includes data structures, operating systems,computer programming skills,computer organization, algorithm design, and automata theory.
- Students will gain a substantial knowledge of one of the following Computer Science
specialties: Database, Networking,Artificial Intelligence, Information Security, and Computer Engineering.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to recognize, design and implement efficient software
solutions to problems.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of professional ethics and responsible behaviour.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and to work as a team.
- Provides the students with knowledge,general competence, and analytical skills on an advanced level, needed in academics, industry and research.
- Provides technology-oriented students with the knowledge and ability to develop
- Develop skills to learn new technology.
- Apply computer science theory and software development concepts to construct
- Design and develop computer programs/computer-based systems in the areas
related to algorithms, networking, web design, cloud computing, Artificial
Intelligence and Mobile applications.