Master of Commerce is a postgraduate degree obtained by successful completion of the degree. M.Com. course duration is of 2 years. M.Com. provides higher knowledge about economics, commerce and business.
- This program could provide well-trained professionals for the Industries, Banking sectors, Insurance companies, Financing companies, Logistics, distribution channel management, Application of IT in Business, Alternate investment, etc.
- The graduates will get hands-on experience in various aspects acquiring skills for Marketing Manager, sales manager, bank manager, Course accountant, academicians, project management, research analysts, and overall administration abilities of the company.
- Learn Modern Methods of Office Automation through computers
- Know the Management accounting practices used by Management for effective administration
- Create the knowledge of legal perspective and its practices to improve the business.
- Understand the changing environment around the business
- Use quantitative models in decision making