IQAC Initiatives & Activities
|IQAC Activities (2013-19)||Link|
|IQAC Activities 2019-2020||Link|
|Academic Calendar 2019-2020||Link|
|Academic Calendar 2020-2021||Link|
|Pos and Cos 2019-2020||Link|
|Pos and Cos 2020-2021||Link|
|Online Classes: Policies and Procedures for Teachers||Link|
|Online Classes: Policies and Procedures for Students|
|Bridge Course: Policy Document|
- The Chairperson of the IQAC convenes meetings periodically and discusses effective measures for Quality Enhancement with the members of the IQAC. Suggestions are invited from the Heads of all the Departments. The IQAC and the Departments draw a work plan at the beginning of the academic year.
- The Staff Council comprising the members of the IQAC, the Heads of all the Departments, the Librarian and the Senate Member meet periodically to discuss the various activities, thereby marching towards quality enhancement and sustenance of the institution.
Following are some of the regular activities initiated by IQAC
- Offering Orientation for the freshers and their parents on the first day of academic session.
- Conducting Bridge Course and Freshers Test for students
- Organizing Faculty Development Programme for teaching and non-teaching faculty
- Maintenance of log book
- Updation of college website & department blogs
- Preparation of department Self Study Reports (SSR)
- Conducting Internal and External Academic Audit
- Selection of the Best Department
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from stakeholders
- Preparing newsletter